daredevil

Other Fearless Assassins Raffles

This is neat. I already have COD4 so I won't be participating in this one, but I'll look out for others. Seems like a really good idea.

+1

I'm guessing this is to fill the gap for the yearly cost. I like this idea, it has room to expand.I will be putting in for that one. :P

Nice raffle start. So, I bought one entry. :P wish me luck too :P

I dont have a PC i can play COD4 on, but its my favouraite of the series and its all for a good cause! Tis the season and all that :)

We need to promote this on servers. Participation is not very high.

Dare, is there banners on servers telling people that this is going on?

I'll hop on hardcore shortly and create a Bind somthing along the lines of !raffle - =F|A= Now holding monthly raffles with great pizes, check forums for further details ? Or would it be possible to create a manual Silent command and add it ? :blink:

Decided not to use bind, as it might be annoying to some players. So, have announced the raffle atleast several times per week now since this had started and sad nobody asked me further about the raffle atleast on J3.

Anyway, I hope more members would participate. If not, I would then have more chance to win this one :) :) :) harhar

What are the thoughts of creating a !raffle command? where a line of text would come up similar to when we do !forums or !apply in game? (I know this is the case for Silent, HC server unsure about others.)