What to do now?

SpeedyBlade

so i saw the girl i like whos in 11th grade in the lunch room and i said "hi her name" then she waved back. next i took out my phone and she saw that it was a touchscreen.so then i gave my phone to her and she found out i had a facebook.so then she logged into her facebook on my phone.and then i said the bell was gonna ring.so i said we should get going.so then me and her started walking while she still had my phone.so then we stopped and she told me to read something that her friend posted.and i read it and after i read it i said haha. then she said she gonna try to find me on facebook.and she couldnt.then i got my phone back. then she saw me that i had a jade necklace. and she was like surpirsed.then she lke took it out and started looking at it. then she said her bus was almost here.then she put my necklace back in.then she kissed her hand and touched where my necklace was in my shirt. and she did it twice.and today i got her phone number and a picture of her.and she told me to go on her bus and i did. and i let her play with my fun while we were on the bus ride.

so what should i do now? im a 9th grader freshman and i love her

Edited by SpeedyBlade

You really can't know what love is when you are a freshman, just make sure that you keep things appropriate. Also, express your affection without being creepy, but don't be too serious about it considering you are in HIGH SCHOOL.

Could you also space out after each sentence? Can't tell sometimes where it starts and begins. Perhaps use punctuation as well? Sorry i'm grammar PiTa.

Anyways..

I agree with Dddgn. Many many many kids in High school are not looking for anything serious. Just hook-ups and things that last a few weeks or so to a month. It's high school, most things are not taken serious. And just from reading this it seems like you barely even talked to her except those one or two days. Love and I mean the real Love, takes time to form and its not just about looks and actions.

Get to know her but most importantly, be yourself. Don't try to fake anything just for her to like you. It will backfire in the end.

• Like 2

You really can't know what love is when you are a freshman, just make sure that you keep things appropriate. Also, express your affection without being creepy, but don't be too serious about it considering you are in HIGH SCHOOL.

actually i do.and if you didnt know high school is the time for this stuff

Could you also space out after each sentence? Can't tell sometimes where it starts and begins. Perhaps use punctuation as well? Sorry i'm grammar PiTa.

Anyways..

I agree with Dddgn. Many many many kids in High school are not looking for anything serious. Just hook-ups and things that last a few weeks or so to a month. It's high school, most things are not taken serious. And just from reading this it seems like you barely even talked to her except those one or two days. Love and I mean the real Love, takes time to form and its not just about looks and actions.

Get to know her but most importantly, be yourself. Don't try to fake anything just for her to like you. It will backfire in the end.

actually im serious and joking around or anything. and update i have talked to her alot

Okay first of all, work on your grammar. It's excusable because you're just getting started in high school, but this was really hard to make heads or tails of.

To the point: I'm somewhat recently out of high school, and I feel I know what I'm talking about here (at least somewhat). The biggest mistake I made was thinking I knew anything about love when I was in high school. Most people think they do, but trust me: even a year or so out of High School, everything that happened will seem almost meaningless.

That doesn't mean don't try, it just means don't take things too seriously. But...you will, we all do. It's easy for us to observe this and tell you not to, but when you're in the situation yourself, it's hard not to get carried away.

My only advice is this: try not to come on too strong. Be yourself. Don't expect anything too serious. I think that with where you are now (and keep in mind, my knowledge of the situation is limited to what you told us), just try to have fun.

Go flirt it up!!

And I couldn't agree with this more:

Many many many kids in High school are not looking for anything serious. Just hook-ups and things that last a few weeks or so to a month. It's high school, most things are not taken serious. And just from reading this it seems like you barely even talked to her except those one or two days. Love and I mean the real Love, takes time to form and its not just about looks and actions.

Okay first of all, work on your grammar. It's excusable because you're just getting started in high school, but this was really hard to make heads or tails of.

To the point: I'm somewhat recently out of high school, and I feel I know what I'm talking about here (at least somewhat). The biggest mistake I made was thinking I knew anything about love when I was in high school. Most people think they do, but trust me: even a year or so out of High School, everything that happened will seem almost meaningless.

That doesn't mean don't try, it just means don't take things too seriously. But...you will, we all do. It's easy for us to observe this and tell you not to, but when you're in the situation yourself, it's hard not to get carried away.

My only advice is this: try not to come on too strong. Be yourself. Don't expect anything too serious. I think that with where you are now (and keep in mind, my knowledge of the situation is limited to what you told us), just try to have fun.

Go flirt it up!!

And I couldn't agree with this more:

I try my hardest.

Love is a wonderful thing, especially first time love.... But most of the time with first time love, comes first time heart ache. Very rarely to people that go to high school together stay together and get married.

Just keep talking to her and being friends. Everybody needs friends and guy friends are great for girls :)

Yeah but im serious and not joking around. If you read my other reply that was a typo. I dont F*** around.I'm serious.

You may be, but the thing to know is that many are not; And to find someone looking for the same thing will be really hard. I'm not saying that it's impossible but don't get your hopes up for a long years on years lasting relationship.

You may be, but the thing to know is that many are not; And to find someone looking for the same thing will be really hard. I'm not saying that it's impossible but don't get your hopes up for a long years on years lasting relationship.

Yeah i know.