Destop Pics / Work place Pics

LOL who cares about the rating of the game any more. In fact i think its a stupid idea. They should just post a sign in the back that says contains : Death Bloob gun knifes abusive language and a disclaimer saying that there not responsible for any choices.

How cute ! Lol whaa kids play Wolfenstein these days? Isn't it like rated M or something =p

lol she loves video games, when she isn't watching Barney or Dora the Explorer. She cried on Halloween when she saw some people wearing scary masks, but video games don't bother her as much. Scary movies give her nightmares.

lol she loves video games, when she isn't watching Barney or Dora the Explorer. She cried on Halloween when she saw some people wearing scary masks, but video games don't bother her as much. Scary movies give her nightmares.

lol scary movies but games have no influence ! Doom 3 scared the hell out of me (worse than any movie I can name)

lol scary movies but games have no influence ! Doom 3 scared the hell out of me (worse than any movie I can name)

I would agree. Doom3 was the scariest game of all time, like being trapped in a fifty-hour long interactive horror movie. It also got me interested in Mars. I started reading about Mars after playing Doom3.

A lot of people complained about Doom3 but I loved it, I think they just didn't get it, they were focusing on the physics or the mulitiplayer issues and not understanding that it was designed to terrify grown men. It has the most complicated story of any game I ever played.

There was this machine at my job that occasionally made a hissing sound, just like the sound the soldier-zombies make in Doom3. Every time I heard it I would jump at work. That game traumatized me.

I would never let my girls watch Doom3 (or Rob Zombie movies) they would need therapy for years.

BTW, the game Noelle was playing in the first picture I put up is NOT the new Wolfenstein, but the new Unreal Tournament. I was mistaken. She loves UT04 too. She likes to fire the rocket launcher at the bots set to super-easy.

Damn what is that your room with 3-4 pcs?Damn u are rich geek lmao,don't tell me you use all 3-4 pcs?:D Or this is all 1 big f*** and u took it in internet caffe.kidding :lol:

Three gamers living in a house going to school at TU. TulsaSteve aka Stevedawg, TulsaScott aka Tonto, and the original TulsaGeoff ;)

Thumper, I'd suggest you do not use a mousepad. That thing is tiny. If my desk was not metal, I wouldnt be using one. But the laser on the mouse goes crazy =)

More mouse room = more room to snap around and the lower the sensitivity you can run =)More important than hardware imo.

Thumper, I'd suggest you do not use a mousepad. That thing is tiny. If my desk was not metal, I wouldnt be using one. But the laser on the mouse goes crazy =)

lol that pic was from 1 1/2-2 yrs ago i believe, when I was using a ball-mouse ugh lol :lol:

I don't use a mouse pad now ;)

S6300067.jpg

Only pic I have of the setup I use. I didn't build it, my ex bro-in-law did. Parts are in need of upgrades. Oh, drawing that I was working on lol :P

I C FEAR !!! And OBLIVION !!