Player (Silva *) unrightfully banned

Jehovah<

What's up guys,

After a couple of weeks not seeing him ingame, I just talked to a friend of mine on xfire (I'm never on) who told me he got banned from all FA servers and even from the forums for "hacking". He's a very good player so I can understand why he is falsely accused, his ingame name is ^7Silva ^1* and he's a friend of Evolution * which is also a very good player whom is also supposedly accused of hacking.

Silva told me he had no chance of defending himself whatsoever and that it was the clan leader who banned him and who even refused to give (non-existing) proof to other FA members of Silva cheating.

Could I get an explanation on this?

Thanks

He's a very good player so I can understand why he is falsely accused, his ingame name is ^7Silva ^1* and he's a friend of Evolution * which is also a very good player whom is also supposedly accused of hacking.

Could I get an explanation on this?

Thanks

When you are not here to hear the truth and just here to tell what you believe ..that silva is clean and he is falsely accused , I see only thing you want is drama and useless argument. If not you have simply asked why he got ban .

No false accusation was made. He was caught red handed thinking nobody was watching, when he was wrong.

Locking this since it's not your place to raise an unban request regarding someone else and accuse us of incorrect judgement when he WAS caught red handed.

• Like 1