How have they done this amazing thing?

Kladkakan

http://www.damnlol.com/how-have-they-done-that-9796.html I was browsing on Damnlol and i come across this picture. Amazing or not? I was curious if any of you guys knew anything about it.

Fill LP or natural gas in a bottle.

We used to make portable bunsen burners like this in high school. Can also be used as a time bomb if you know what you are doing.

We used to make portable bunsen burners like this in high school. Can also be used as a time bomb if you know what you are doing.

I'm gonna look up how to do that and then I'm gonna blow up my school :P Jk, but cool, I'm gonna try it with a friend. Thank you :D

No, I agree with Joske => Magic!

• Like 1

I'm gonna look up how to do that and then I'm gonna blow up my school :P Jk, but cool, I'm gonna try it with a friend. Thank you :D

Make sure you research this well. You MUST know what you're doing and doing it right. Getting sloppy can make it turn out very bad. Just a warning.

• Like 1