Sign in to follow this  
Papito

Show me your art!!!

Thanks Mexickano I love to draw Things that touch the heart in some way . Or things that make people think

I like your art because thats what it does for me

Like mex i never took classes (self taught ) lazy sunday afternoons as a kid i would watch cartoons and draw battleships and army men shooting taz goofy hulk conan etc

and most of the drawings I did before displayed with the pen, you have to take care of the shadows and that the ink does not stain the rest of the drawing.

another:

588286195_NYRWSWEVIRYYNIV.jpg

588288993_PFQVXOFOBAOCAPF.jpg

lol...I wish I could draw....

I say that because I can't draw any of my own work or it looks like a 10 year old drew it :( I can only draw by looking at something!

Here's a one page comic dealy I did. Just trying to perfect my paneling. :P First one is my character design, and the next is the page.

Assassin_woman01.jpg

AssassinpageFM.jpg

:hi

i draw mostly animals...but i can't put it on this post cuz my stupid brother took the camera to college. can't scan them either, cuz they're too big.

i've done a few that really stand out though. i did one with a dog in a basket, a margay on a rock, and some birds on a branch. sometimes i draw still life, but they're all crap. :P:)

all those pics are so beautiful well ok i have at school in art a 2 (for all those who dont know 2. best note in german school) but thats only because of the teacher and i cant draw anything xD