Sign in to follow this  
Penisland

Minimizing W:ET to play music, surf internet.etc..without exiting game - Enemy Territory

So I was trying to change my itunes song the other day, and I could not find a way to minimize the game without exitnig it..I asked around and people recomened i download a program to minimize ET...but I found an easier way.

Pre ALT + Enter and this will make ET into a smaller screen. Then press ~ to bring up the command console and your mouse is free to click on any other apps in your desktop. Just a small thing which most people can use to make gaming a bit easier.

Edited by Fearless Staff

hmm, if you switch from full-screen to windowed and vice versa with alt+tab, it will reload a lot of stuff, how can you prefer that to et minimizer?

hmm, if you switch from full-screen to windowed and vice versa with alt+tab, it will reload a lot of stuff, how can you prefer that to et minimizer?

He said to use alt + enter not alt+ tab. 2 different things.

You can also do CTRL+ALT+DELETE and then right mousebutton on et en then minimize :D

He said to use alt + enter not alt+ tab. 2 different things.

sorry I meant you have to do a vid_restart after alt+enter, but I wrote alt+tab without realizing...

Very usefull:) Thx!