ET Stats script

Mattle

It is... simplistic.

The only improvement I could think of while staying at that level of complexity is probably categorizing Allies, Axis and Spectators.

he's already done that... the flags to the left of the player names

Your host seems unresponsive - I cannot connect, I get a bad gateway / timeout.

Chuck

The problem is when there are too much players on the server, I can't get the information. I'm looking for an alternative way to fetch that information.

Categorizing as in sorting by team.

I'll try to create that. Thanks for your input :)

• 1 year later...

I once made an ET tracker aswell, one of the things you need to pay attention to is, some servers use the 'P' variable to show players/teams, etc.. others (some silent servers can be configured otherwise I believe) do not always do this.

As for the sorting and such, I'd suggest running a background cron - to fetch the information from servers, then just throw it into a database (just let it sort via the cron script) - and fetch it. This'll reduce server load and it'd allow you to use cache and such.

edit: hmm just noticed I revived an old post, sorry!

Edited by Xander