Sign in to follow this  
Razzled

Warn status??

Whats this here warn status?? At 33% overnight just wonderin is all.

Warn status is your warnings (just on the forum I think) for bad behaviour.. I didnt know it got used tbh, but im wondering what did you do? >.<

Moderators and administrators can change warn status and the end result is (on most forums), your account is banned or disabled for X time in IPB. Though maybe F|A uses it as a trial judge system as you're still on trial.

(Actually thought I'd posted in a topic faster than Chucknun did. Just wasn't to be this time!)

Edited by Terror Time

Hmmmm....well it'd be nice to see what or whom I offended especially since I'ma gonna be judged like a 5 year old.

Moderators and administrators can change warn status and the end result is (on most forums), your account is banned or disabled for X time in IPB.

Indeed.

Moderators and administrators can change warn status and the end result is (on most forums), your account is banned or disabled for X time in IPB. Though maybe F|A uses it as a trial judge system as you're still on trial.

(Actually thought I'd posted in a topic faster than Chucknun did. Just wasn't to be this time!)

Do be serious :P

Also, as far as im aware it's nothing to do with trial status. :)

If you make a post that has to be deleted or anything you'll probably get warned.

Hmmmm....well it'd be nice to see what or whom I offended especially since I'ma gonna be judged like a 5 year old.

I'm sure you could PM a member of forum staff or higher to find out :)

Chuckun

just click on it and you shoudl be able to find out

I figured that out and told him to check it out via PM. :)

Well I did check and evidently I musta offended someone with my responses to questions, vids posted and whatever else pisses off sensitive people nowadays. Sometimes, the truth hurts as well.

However, after carefully reveiwing my postings/"content", I have yet to determine just which post or posts are the one(s) in question nor am I able to see just who I offended.

Well I did check and evidently I musta offended someone with my responses to questions, vids posted and whatever else pisses off sensitive people nowadays. Sometimes, the truth hurts as well.

However, after carefully reveiwing my postings/"content", I have yet to determine just which post or posts are the one(s) in question nor am I able to see just who I offended.

Sorry, I just need to drop a comment on this one. You wonder about warnings after your comment about foreigners? Seriously?

Well, being that I myself was a foreigner at one time I dont see nuttin wrong with it at all. Just like one fat guy crackin on another, where is the conflict and/or problem.