Warn status??

Razzled

Warn status is your warnings (just on the forum I think) for bad behaviour.. I didnt know it got used tbh, but im wondering what did you do? >.<

Moderators and administrators can change warn status and the end result is (on most forums), your account is banned or disabled for X time in IPB. Though maybe F|A uses it as a trial judge system as you're still on trial.

(Actually thought I'd posted in a topic faster than Chucknun did. Just wasn't to be this time!)

Edited by Terror Time

Moderators and administrators can change warn status and the end result is (on most forums), your account is banned or disabled for X time in IPB. Though maybe F|A uses it as a trial judge system as you're still on trial.

(Actually thought I'd posted in a topic faster than Chucknun did. Just wasn't to be this time!)

Do be serious :P

Also, as far as im aware it's nothing to do with trial status. :)

If you make a post that has to be deleted or anything you'll probably get warned.

Hmmmm....well it'd be nice to see what or whom I offended especially since I'ma gonna be judged like a 5 year old.

I'm sure you could PM a member of forum staff or higher to find out :)

Chuckun

Hmmmm....well it'd be nice to see what or whom I offended especially since I'ma gonna be judged like a 5 year old.

just click on it and you shoudl be able to find out

Well I did check and evidently I musta offended someone with my responses to questions, vids posted and whatever else pisses off sensitive people nowadays. Sometimes, the truth hurts as well.

However, after carefully reveiwing my postings/"content", I have yet to determine just which post or posts are the one(s) in question nor am I able to see just who I offended.

Well I did check and evidently I musta offended someone with my responses to questions, vids posted and whatever else pisses off sensitive people nowadays. Sometimes, the truth hurts as well.

However, after carefully reveiwing my postings/"content", I have yet to determine just which post or posts are the one(s) in question nor am I able to see just who I offended.

Sorry, I just need to drop a comment on this one. You wonder about warnings after your comment about foreigners? Seriously?