Sign in to follow this  
XLimonX

Help With ET

Question

Hey, I am XLimonX and ive been playin ET for a while now boout 4 years but i regularly stop and come back to play so i decided i wanted to come back and play Some ET! :P so i downloaded the Et_wolf.exe and everything was going smooth installed the game no problem. after that Blahh everything started to go upside down anyway so when i entered the main servers and everything First

a)my Servers won't show up

b)When ever i enter the game my internet just offlines disconnects Its only when ever i enter the game

c)i got No clue, idea on how to fix.

It'd be nice if anyone can really help me out ive been playin ET for a long time especially in your servers guys i really enjoyed it so if you guys got any solutions for me it would be Helpful

Thanks alot.

22 answers to this question

Its not port forwarding you need then :(

Must be your firewall blocking ET mate..

Disable windows firewall (it sucks anyway)

and if you use a personal firewall like norton / mcafee / kaspersky etc, then go into application control and ALLOW ALL on ET.exe :)

Chuckun

Hey I unchecked ET on firewall but now my servers won't upload on the lobby and when I open console it's says requesting from the master...

Weird if you can help me thanks

Hey I unchecked ET on firewall but now my servers won't upload on the lobby and when I open console it's says requesting from the master...

Weird if you can help me thanks

That's probably unchecked meaning everything is disallowed.. You need to allow all activity for ET

If the master query fails then ET is not allowed internet access..

Chuckun

Firts check in your pc access programs, ( windows firewall, exception, ) if there is no ET push add program and search ET. when you add the game starts to see that message gives you.

if nuthing worked...try running as Administrator. my previous post musta been "readova"

it had been always on Run as administrator bro man this sucks balls i wanna play ET so bad i never had this problem before ahhh i wish anyone could fix it... :( *Cries* Luv ET!! with my heart and soul