Suggestion for =F|A= Server

doesnt it already have a autokick ? marty.. and what can we do about LS. i mean, there's no pb to kick Last Stand users.

same thing for GL

The server already autokicks for Martyrdom (HC-Mix Game and Killbox) and Grenade Launchers (HC-Mix Game), Auto-balances teams (HC, Killbox, and Euro), and auto-kicks for spamming foul language (HC, Killbox, and Euro). Unfortunately there is no way we can have the servers auto-kick for Last Stand so we must rely on our admins for that one. If you feel someone is abusing the servers feel free to add some of us to xfire and we can help out.

• 6 months later...

some suggestions i got from a RaW server.... kicks for 2 minutes if you: use martyrdom, use more than 3 foul words, or use the grenade launcher... it keeps ppl who dont obey rules from instantly joining back and continue what they just did.. and it helps alot on their servers so why not try it on ours?

• Administrators

some suggestions i got from a RaW server.... kicks for 2 minutes if you: use martyrdom, use more than 3 foul words, or use the grenade launcher... it keeps ppl who dont obey rules from instantly joining back and continue what they just did.. and it helps alot on their servers so why not try it on ours?

You just revived months old topic :) Why not make new one? :P

Would like to know population of the server which you are suggesting.