ET SILENT #1 Silent 1 Rush Rule

ElEl

Rush Rule  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Should the rush rule be changed on Silent 1?

• Yes - enforce 5 minutes no rushing
    • No - leave it as it is and remove the !rush command
    • Remove the rule altogether

@ElEl In the poll, shouldn't we give an option to not change anything?

The rule is already clear as it is:

There is no rush rule on this server but we do encourage people to play the map for a minimum of 5 minutes before completing the final objective so that everyone can enjoy the map.

Like it was said in the original topic, you can finish the map whenever you want, but we just think it would be nice to wait 5min before ending it.

My opinion on the current poll options:

1. Enforcing it would be problematic in shorter maps. Meaning you will have to wait that ~33% of map time has passed before going for the finish.

2. We need to keep the !rush cmd to show new players or players who complain what the rule is.

3. When you say "Remove the rule althogether", do you mean to delete the part about the 5min advise? So the new !rush rule would be something like : There is no rush rule on this server. Players can finish the map whenever they want.

If I had to pick one out of these 3 options, I'd vote for number 3. But I would prefer to keep things as they are now ^_^

Edited by Cross Marian