ET NQ #1 NQ1 Aldernest Map

Old Timer

I know this an old topic that has been tossed around more times than anyone cares to count so leave it up to me to bring it back up. The aldernest map on NQ1 is still using single jump just for that map. All other maps on NQ1 use double jump. I'm aware of the debate concerning players jumping on the roof for an advantage and even though I don't necessarily agree with it, I enforce it according to the decision handed down by our administration. The issue I see is that the most, if not all, ET servers utilize double jump for all maps, aldernest included. If there are any roof jumpers, they are dealt with indivdually according to ET rules. Warning, !splat, kick and possible ban. It just kinda sucks to play maps on NQ1 with double jump and when aldernest comes into the rotation it reverts to single jump. I'm hoping I'm not the only player who feels that way. I wanted to get input from other player and admin whether or not you play on NQ1. Thanks for you input ahead of time.

• Like 1

On NQ1 Adlernest is single jump along with delivery atm, and possibly supply will also be limited to single if its not already set.

Personally i don't see the problem with double jump on any maps as IMHO there is no real advantages to either team by having double jump...However that is just me personally, others i've spoken to over the past few weeks do or have requested that certain maps like Adler, Delivery and Supply are limited to single jump to reduce the allied advantages. I only really see supply double jump as allies having an advantage as it negates the need to blow the side walls or side gate to get to controls upstairs, but again that is just my thoughts.

There are a good few changes happening to NQ1 over the coming weeks, some have already began like adding of new maps and tweaks here and there to some weapons. That said nothing is set in stone and things can always be changed so please bare with it for the time being and of course give feedback and suggestions on other maps or settings on NQ1.

I'll keep an eye on this thread and will take note of what others say on the matter. 

Edited by Snuffs99
  • Like 2

From my side: its good to have single jump on certain maps, due to said advantages as discussed above. I usually adapt to it in a minute or so and then I even stop thinking about it.

Actually I have never heard anyone complain on the server about this yet.

• Like 1