I am try best

dead run killer

I am trying my best to try get on more ofine but its kada hard to do when you are Takeing care of your bbg and everything else I am trying guys and I try so hard to be on so of oftin you know its like one this hits you and ather thing and I am trying to get on and this job kicking my but to they changed my hours and days like no tomorrow its crazy man I am sorry for everything I did to you guys I feel like fulere to you guys I know I should be on more offfifin and everything else sorry guys I am telling you guys how I feel right now 

• Thanks 2

It's all good man. We appreciate the effort. Real life comes first, we understand that so dont stress yourself too much about coming online. Now that you've informed us, we will understand if you have periods of inactivity. Just come on when you're free. ;)

• 100 1