real et

Krados

i dont know whos in charge but can you think about adding shot guns to hard core server so i can get away from youre recruting erver that is not for everyone only people that donate the rest are treated like shit and ive been fa way to long to let people treat me like that . its to bad you all let this get like it is in the early 90s when i started playing this game didnt have to worry about whos on what team , every rank had a set setting not whos in charge picks what players can do . so if you can get shot gun on hard core that would be great . thank you    battle on

• Confused 1

Interesting reason from proposal. :D 

Could be nice idea, I have always loved close encounters, shotgun is perfect for that, gives you some kind of power that in 1-2 hits and enemy is down.

Im really sorry if someone treated you in some bad way and you had a bad experience, you can make complaint on that too here in correct section:

https://fearless-assassins.com/forum/71-admin-abuse/

• Like 2