Venom

i n f e c t e d

Hey guys, since there is not a thread about the movie Venom yet, I thought I'll just start it from me.
Did you watch the movie? I thought it was really good (the part I saw, so half haha =))

here the trailer left:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u9Mv98Gr5pY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xLCn88bfW1o&t=21s

Feel free to post your opinion on the movie if you've already watched or just say how you liked the trailer

Greeting Snjeekie

On 12/16/2018 at 2:16 PM, Siwex89 said:

And what about this one ? 😜

haha lul i was 2times in Movie Section but override all time this topic haha so i thought i will create one, now 2 (better as nothing ;) )

• 4 weeks later...

Saw it recently and...no, no, no, no, no, NO! God, even "X-men - Way of the Warrior" was better than this piece of shit! :D
Sorry, i don't want to hurt anyones feelings here, but...COME ON! Venom and the whole symbiote crew is definitely one of Marvels darker Story-lines...(at least initially) a Venom-Plotline is supposed to be brutal, gritty, violent, traumatic maybe a bit of gallows humor, but...NOT laughable and riduculous. Venom was some strange kind of "pet" in this film and most of the dialogues were just absurd...and not the GOOD kind of "absurd". Talking of "brutal" btw...which idiot thought it would be a good idea to aim for a PG-13 raiting?! And how the hell do you want to want to properly introduce Carnage (seriously CARNAGE...from all the symbiotes you picked Carnage for this?!) into the next film (given that the next film will also be PG-13...and let's be honest, that's at least likely since switching ratings in the middle of a movie-series is damn rare as far as i know)?

So yeah...tl:dr - i was a BIT disappointed by Venom...just a bit. Slightly.

• Like 1