zakrzeW

Hello, somebody train street workout? 

Street Workout is a sport where we train with our own body. Exercises like a push ups and pull ups are base of this. There a 5 ways in this sport: figure, static, dynamic, strenght or all of them.

In Street Workout is easy to earn some muscles, we don't need anything, only ground and rod.

Look at some of street workout static and dynamic elements:

I'm training 2 years, 2 years for dynamic and static but now only for figure and strenght. Questions? Ask me. 

• 3 weeks later...

I've tried it, but I did not get very far. My goal is still to do a muscle-up, but I don't have the technique down. I'm guessing you can do this?

Since I cannot go to the gym now, I do 4 exercises (in rotation), namely: push up, pull up, dips and squats. Not the most impressive, but I'd like to be able to do these exercises more.

I must say though, I don't do them on the streets :P.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, MDaddylonglegs said:

i dont think your elbows are supposed to move like that 😮

If you start your body can't do nothing but if you train for element, like a front lever, planche you must do progression to knowledge your body to this position.

And it's not elbows to do this, but shoulders, they hold your body in planche, maltese. Abs, back, arms to do front lever.

1 hour ago, lurkman said:

I've tried it, but I did not get very far. My goal is still to do a muscle-up, but I don't have the technique down. I'm guessing you can do this?

Since I cannot go to the gym now, I do 4 exercises (in rotation), namely: push up, pull up, dips and squats. Not the most impressive, but I'd like to be able to do these exercises more.

I must say though, I don't do them on the streets :P.

Muscle up it's a street workout dominant element. Because most of people say that if you do muscle up you can say that you train street workout. It's not hard to do, first with kipping, next with little help of knees and at the end pure strenght muscle up. This 4 exercises are the base of SW, keep doing. If they will be too easy, add weights (backpack, between knees etc.). Weights are more involved muscles and you will get more muscles. Start with 4kg, after week 6kg, 8 kg and 10kg. If you end 10kg don't take 12kg but back go 6kg and again 8kg,10kg,12kg etc. that the muscles do not soldidify.

• Like 1