Hey i am back

Bi0s

Welcome back, just a question, why u didn't answer when i told u on pm in server that your apply got denied due to inactivity? I tried to explain u all the situation but you didnt say anything, just ignore it, you logged out when i renamed u with no tags on and reconnected with tags on again... :huh:

that was my son playing most likely if i saw you talking to me i would of responded sorry.. was inactive for a very good reason my son passed away in march been hard but trying to get back into the swing of thinks thANKS

that was my son playing most likely if i saw you talking to me i would of responded sorry.. was inactive for a very good reason my son passed away in march been hard but trying to get back into the swing of thinks thANKS

I am very sorry to hear about your loss.

Are you RonnieJ or BIOS now? Please remove one of your accounts if they are both you.

Yes if you left because your kid passed away then that is fine, we are glad you are feeling well enough to be here.