Call of Duty : Black Ops

gunsling3r

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

General, it's not bad, but it's not good either. It first built a hype that it's undeserving of. It destroyed CoD gameplay in favor of gameplay fitting for old point and click adventure games. It took the concept of balance and brutalized it by making everything overpowered except for a few old favorites (they f***ING NERFED THE DEAGLE D:<). They f***ed over PC for the sake of laziness and money. They are still f***ing over PC for the sake of laziness and money. And they show no signs of stopping at f***ing over the PC for the sake of laziness and money. It was called CoD: MW2 but other than a few return characters and voice actors it could have been an entirely different game. They brought a few nice things to the table, but they also thought the table could do without three legs.

General, it's not bad, but it's not good either. It first built a hype that it's undeserving of. It destroyed CoD gameplay in favor of gameplay fitting for old point and click adventure games. It took the concept of balance and brutalized it by making everything overpowered except for a few old favorites (they f***ING NERFED THE DEAGLE D:<). They f***ed over PC for the sake of laziness and money. They are still f***ing over PC for the sake of laziness and money. And they show no signs of stopping at f***ing over the PC for the sake of laziness and money. It was called CoD: MW2 but other than a few return characters and voice actors it could have been an entirely different game. They brought a few nice things to the table, but they also thought the table could do without three legs.

Yeah. But you guys keep forgetting though. CoD:MW2 Was purposely made easier/overpowered for nooby players. I forget where, bu i had a link to a place where an Activision guy basically says MW2 is made for noobs lol

Yeah. But you guys keep forgetting though. CoD:MW2 Was purposely made easier/overpowered for nooby players. I forget where, bu i had a link to a place where an Activision guy basically says MW2 is made for noobs lol

Do noobs get less angry when IWnet servers delete their stats?

Idk. What do u mean? When theior stats get deleted dcuz they went into modded server?

Which could have been brought about because their match making thought it'd be cool?

And if it's made for noobs, they should realize that making guns kill faster doesn't make it noob friendly. Noobs still get raped, now just faster and more frequently. Remember, most of these people can't hit the broad side of a barn, while non-crappy players can at least hit 3 bullets easily. That causes 1 kill, barn spray yields maybe a lucky ks every so often, but they still don't get kills.

Plus, noobs should go back to Hello Kitty Island Adventure <.< f***ing noobs

I still need to preorder it too :D

We all complain about MW2, but we ALL play xD

Not true...I haven't played it for the longest time...I can't stand the matchmaking!! I would play it though if a few of us got together to play :)