New Admin tool

WarMongrel

Just wanted to let everyone know that after seeing some new features that were being used by some other servers i did some research and discovered a new admin tool that is widely being used now for Bc2. i have installed this new software and am in the process of setting it up. This is fairly time consuming as i am totally new to this software and am having to learn it via the manual step by step. I should have it up and running by the weekend.

Be aware that once we make the switch all current admins will need their level reset. Also the ingame commands will change slightly. I will post the new commands list once we change over.

The new program Will provide us with some long over due commands including the "scramble" command we have all been needing for so long. The scramble will be able to be used both by admin as well as a !vote feature by non admins :yahoo

We will also be able to assign VIP slots to members so they can join even when the server is full!

Many more new features to come stay posted and hit me up with any questions or suggestions.

i like the idea...

well about server is a bit weird... i was camping a server it got populated but later i got kicked because of a "conexion issue"... when i came back server was empty

proof of that as u can see on the grafic

server_players.php?GSID=848965&start=-1w&request=0722009819932282

theres a strait line wich fell's down suddenly...

could it be a server crash maybe a massive lag or such?i have no idea...

btw i congrats warmongrel he have made alot and have been working on this server alot...

most times servers is empty hes camping ^.^ plays often and it seems he cares about the server alot he just deserve an award...

This one? I've been thinking about starting playing BC2 again, is our server often populated?

since last patch things seems better than before ^^ give it a try!

pd: an94 and M60 are theh same $h*T as ever but nao its harder to blow down a heli ^^

i like the video so far

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5mTx2EFbtDU&feature=player_embedded

i like the idea...

well about server is a bit weird... i was camping a server it got populated but later i got kicked because of a "conexion issue"... when i came back server was empty

proof of that as u can see on the grafic

server_players.php?GSID=848965&start=-1w&request=0722009819932282

theres a strait line wich fell's down suddenly...

could it be a server crash maybe a massive lag or such?i have no idea...

btw i congrats warmongrel he have made alot and have been working on this server alot...

most times servers is empty hes camping ^.^ plays often and it seems he cares about the server alot he just deserve an award...

since last patch things seems better than before ^^ give it a try!

pd: an94 and M60 are theh same $h*T as ever but nao its harder to blow down a heli ^^

i like the video so far

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5mTx2EFbtDU&feature=player_embedded

LU47 you are right! these sudden drops were caused by server crashes. I have an open ticket with gameservers and am trying to get resolution on this issue. It doesent happen all the time but always seems to happen when it full.

Dare the new admin tool is called wolfcon. But i could really use some help. Both with teh new one as well as with guardian i cant figure out this slq thing that is used for logging data file like chat logs and stuff. :help

ahhh this explains why the server seems to switch between being completely full and then completely empty hope this gets resolved soon

gameservers has found No issues with our server. It appears that the server is not crashing. but it is the servers connection to EA that fails on occasion. And according to some forums i have read its not just our server but Many. I will continue to research teh issue and implimiment any fixes tat come to bare. Until then please guys help out the server! It only takes 4 or 5 of you to jump in and within 20 miniutes it will be full. And once full it will stay that way for days... barring any crashes lol