Belgium friends, help required.

Papito

Hola

Well guys, I dont know how to start this, our lovely and old friend SkullCollector (maybe most of you dont even know him) has some personal issues with a neighbor, he contacted me to make this topic, he is asking for some help, he needs admins or regulars who live in Belgium and are able to adopt his kittens, I dont know his address or the quantity of cats, maybe some of you are friends on Facebook and are following the story closely.

So please if anyone is interested in helping him out, contact me via pm and I will contact him to makes this easier.

Thank you and excuse me.

Update:

I got his address and phone number, are 2 kitties and they dont suppose to be separated.

• Like 5

I wish I could help but living at home and having a brother that's allergic, it's not going to happen :( 
I hope there might be others here that can help or that he can find them a good home outside of the clan

• Like 2

Thanks Sis, I hope if you know who want to adopt them could be nice, he is looking for somebody who take care of them, Skully count with us.

Please amigos, if you know somebody in Belgium and you trust on that person and if is able to adopt 2 cats, please let me know.

Por favor :')

Thanks Sis, I hope if you know who want to adopt them could be nice, he is looking for somebody who take care of them, Skully count with us.

Please amigos, if you know somebody in Belgium and you trust on that person and if is able to adopt 2 cats, please let me know.

Por favor :')

Did he try post it on facbook maybe?