bmx riders ?

fieldinggamer

anyone else like to ride bmx ? I do that's part of the reason I'm not always on a lot of my time is spent outside on bikes but rightnow I'm working on building a bike and am trying to decide what color to do , another chrome or green and chrome? you all help me decide

post-22883-0-47778600-1519571166_thumb.jpg

post-22883-0-70881600-1519571173_thumb.jpg

Edited by fieldinggamer
  • Like 2

This takes me back! Haven't ridden in probably 10 years now. A couple really bad injuries slowed me down and turned me into a PC nerd.

What kind of bikes are those you're looking into? Verde has some sweet completes. I rode for DK bikes flow team when I was in my young 20's. Always rode Fit bike parts since DK was their distributor and could get their stuff for free.

I'll post some pics when I'm back home in 2 weeks. Here's a video from when I was a youngin (14-17 years young).

There's also an OG trail rider from Austin here on the forums as well. Maybe he'll see this and chime in.

Post some pics/videos! Would love to BS about bikes sometime. I've always planned on picking up another one to ride some trails again but haven't for some reason or another. Need some motivation!

Oh ya, green <3. I've never been a huge fan of chrome tbh. Choose for yourself though! Freedom to do your own thing is what bmx is all about.