I'm back

Esports Fox

I didn't see any issues there in the log, other than it looping because it doesn't have dubrovnik_final_1104.pk3 , maybe I missed something else but I checked twice. If i knew what port the maps would download from F|A from I would say try to ping it from a command prompt, if you cant get through its your PC/router.

maybe a firewall,setting,permission is blocking you from downloading. What operating system are you on?

I would try running the installation again to a different path (c:\et or something simple), right click it and run as admin, turn windows firewall off if applicable... Then right click the shortcut goto properties, compatibility mode set to windows xp maybe. Try it all out, let us know. Windows 8 and above have really odd "Security" measures that make things a pain in the behind. Good luck

I got it fixed one day after I said I had trouble, but still appreciate your help, thanks for thinking with me.

Edit: it was some connection trouble.

• Like 1