alienware 17"

GraveDigger

Theres a reason it's costly and its not the pretty colours or design of the laptop...

Its cost mostly comes from its "brand." Its like Nike Shoes. I still hate it though (i am sorry I am full of hate for Alienware) because its over $500 more than its competitors (MSI and ASUS gaming laptops) for the same components. But if you live in America or Europe you probably got to suck it up (little competition, little selection in the market), unless your making a custom computer.

Its cost mostly comes from its "brand." Its like Nike Shoes. I still hate it though (i am sorry I am full of hate for Alienware) because its over $500 more than its competitors (MSI and ASUS gaming laptops) for the same components. But if you live in America or Europe you probably got to suck it up (little competition, little selection in the market), unless your making a custom computer.

Im a Nike whore so don't talk to me about brands :lol: I suppose you are right about the laptops though. The MSI one you posted has beautiful specs.

Oh. Well, it looks very nice, but has anyone said the price?

maxed out it comes to about 4500.00 us dollars. this is more closely a mobile desktop than it is a laptop.

lets not think about the money--aside from that this is just about the most BADASS laptop that you can buy.

These are facts--not opinons.

its badass cuz it lights up pretty and has an alien logo

other gaming laptops will be better....pricewise.

for the look, just attach couple stickers and it will look badass as alienwares.

Edited by Desu

its badass cuz it lights up pretty and has an alien logo

other gaming laptops will be better....pricewise.

for the look, just attach couple stickers and it will look badass as alienwares.

I think you'd need more than stickers to make a laptop look as awesome as an alienware one :P

I think you'd need more than stickers to make a laptop look as awesome as an alienware one :P

depends on what kind of stickers it is....like...Jessica Alba for instance

I think that would be more than fine but I'm not having any Hello Kitty or Flower Power on my laptop!

Hello Kitty light up gaming computer. Thats awesome lawl