Medal of Honor BETA - Who else is playing?

Loki

I got into the Medal of Honor multiplayer beta last night for a few hours, and I kinda like it!!!! It kinda feels like Bad Company 2 meets Modern Modern warfare. The graphics are pretty good, and the game play is fast paced. I was really surprised at how well my system handled the game considering I can barely muster 25-30 fps @ 1024x768 (medium - low settings) in BC2, I was pulling 40+ fps @ 1680x1050 (all settings maxed) in a full 24 player server. I haven't had the time to really look deep into how complete the game is at this stage, but I definitely saw a few bugs last night that I want to revisit tonight. I did notice that what destruction there is in the game (not much there, but some small stuff) looked a lot better than the destruction in BC2 ( didn't look like pre-rendered destruction).

Anyway, is anyone else playing the beta right now? I do have my clan tags on while I play, but I haven't seen any other FA players yet.

• Administrators

How to redeem your Key for a Code to play the Beta:

Where to find the key :P I didn't got any email or card..

How to redeem your Key for a Code to play the Beta:

Where to find the key :P I didn't got any email or card..

The Medal of Honor beta for the PlayStation 3 and PC is currently underway for those who are Battlefield: Bad Company 2 VIP owners and have pre-ordered. [...] If you do not have a beta key, you can get one by pre-ordering.

:hi

I found the other medal of honor threads AFTER I posted in this subsection.... oops :embrass

I registered a while back to get a key, and I just got an email the other day witha key and an invite. The game is OK.... it is definitely trying to be a catch all game, but it doesent feel right yet. I hope they can fix a few issues with the first beta patch for PC.