Metro 2033

Duckie

Literally just bought it off of Steam. Haven't had a chance to play it yet though. Reviews from my friends say its pretty good but short.

Edit: If Steam would actually install anything right now. The day I decide to buy stuff it breaks :cry

Extra Edit : Got it fixed an its now downloading! :yahoo

Edited by Cpt Fudg3 Cak3

Literally just bought it off of Steam. Haven't had a chance to play it yet though. Reviews from my friends say its pretty good but short.

Edit: If Steam would actually install anything right now. The day I decide to buy stuff it breaks :cry

Extra Edit : Got it fixed an its now downloading! :yahoo

Should let me know if its worth it. You can get the THQ pack for 50 bucks... same as the game itself. And you get like 10 other games

Not played much of it yet but its quite nice. Its what you would expect from a game based in a nuclear catastrophe. Not fought the mutant things in a lit area yet and the visuals are dull like they should be. Game plays quite well but the voice acting of the characters is mediocre. The russian accents are awful. But all in all this games alright from what I've played of it so far.

Its okay. Good use of the environment and feel. But you won't get much replay value out of this. After your done your done (and its not that long of a game either). Also maxing out settings is absolute killing your fps =D (you get like 29 fps lawl)

the game is great. i say GET IT

He already got it now =P. Lets all go praise the lord !! Duckie is running the american economy with his game purchases =D (mine too lol)

Its okay. Good use of the environment and feel. But you won't get much replay value out of this. After your done your done (and its not that long of a game either). Also maxing out settings is absolute killing your fps =D (you get like 29 fps lawl)

My computer dies when too many things attack me XD