nudge settings

020-HaZe-020

its simple timenudge doesnt effect your ping even it shows in my example ping 8 my ping still is 40
the only thing timenudge does is making aiming diffirent and you are hard to hit ( more unhittable ) for others
most people dont like timenudge they try it and notice aiming is diffirent and harder so they stop using it. the only thing is that your harder to hit but so many settings causes this
it took me years to play good with timenudge you aim where you expect your opponent not where you see him its so hard to learn most just go back to there own settings without timenudge when they try using it

• Clan Friend

and you are hard to hit ( more unhittable ) for others

false

the only thing is that your harder to hit

false

so many settings causes this

There isn't a single setting that makes you harder to hit or moves your own hitboxes in any way. There could be commands or way to make you lag (i.e. move in bigger leaps followed by moments when you don't move) but your hitbox would still be on you.

Your bodybox for sure, since it's just a box around the player's coordinates and the mere idea that it could be anywhere else is pure silliness (as if the server stored two different set of coordinates, one for the player and one for the box lol, the hitboxes are calculated only when it's time to check if a bullet hit you, in other moments they don't even exist), the headbox starting from etpro's realhead (which was copied by all other mods) is calculated in a more complex way, so it can occasionally be off, but only because of bugs, you cannot move it intentionally.

it took me years to play good with timenudge you aim where you expect your opponent not where you see him its so hard to learn

On Jaymod timenudge doesn't move hitboxes, so this is false as well. You just see your bullets and hear your hitsounds earlier, but the enemy hitboxes won't move. What you describe can only happen on etpro, and maybe on etpub based mods (I didn't check) but not on Jay

most just go back to there own settings without timenudge when they try using it

Well the point is, if you don't have any advantage but placebo, then there is no reason to try it in the first place.

Anyway, this thread is a bit useless (imho), because the point is if people don't know how things work internally, it's not like their opinions matter. I mean, it's like a pilot who says I've driven cars for 100 years, but I've never watched what's inside, now I'm gonna explain you how an engine works, yeah sure. If you don't know then you don't know.

Someone could play for 100 years and think that the thompson is more accurate than the mp40, let's say. I read the source code for 1 minute and I see

case WP_MP40:

case WP_THOMPSON:

blablalbla;

they are the same weapon, case closed. Period. If I had to know that just by playing I would have to do 12981248912489 hours of tests and I still wouldn't know for sure. Sorry if it sounds like a rant, but seriously

• Like 2

so many falses sunlight i guess its my bad feeling then :P  but I often get people complaining about my nudge dont know why since I dont play against myself :P
and with aiming I think for my feeling I aim diffirent when my nudge is -50 then when its 0 but it's probably just my feeling then :D but still dont understand why often people complain I have nudge -50 if it doesnt effect anything :(

• Clan Friend

well as I said with negative nudge you hear your hitsounds and see you bullet lines earlier, so if you use those as a reference your feeling when you aim will change, but the enemy hitboxes won't move, so if you just look at the crosshair you still would have to aim the same way.

If people complain, then be happy, because people complain only when they lose, not when they win :)

• Like 1