Xbox 360 slim leaked

OnionKnight

It is unknown if this is just a hoax, or just bad management, but an advertising company is owned and run by microsoft accidently posted this banner on a italian gaming site "Console Tribe". It was quickly removed but many many individuals have saved images of it.

So is this fake or real? The real question is why would an advertising company owned by microsoft post these banners? (unless microsoft just wants to mess with people in a bad PR stunt).

176270-kineticslimxbox360.jpg

It is unknown if this is just a hoax, or just bad management, but an advertising company is owned and run by microsoft accidently posted this banner on a italian gaming site "Console Tribe". It was quickly removed but many many individuals have saved images of it.

So is this fake or real? The real question is why would an advertising company owned by microsoft post these banners? (unless microsoft just wants to mess with people in a bad PR stunt).

176270-kineticslimxbox360.jpg

Looks like a fail computer... Hope its not real because it looks quite horrible to be honest. :mellow:

WHY GOD!? WHY!? Well at least I don't have to buy one since its just an new xbox trying to be a ps3 with a built in wireless adapter.

EDIT: Lol look at the xbox's attempt at PS eye as well here

It's quite pathetic....

Edited by Cpt Fudg3 Cak3

That was on the xbox news sht and they said everything is gonna be new but just cheaper

and by the way playstation is also doing somethin about a phone

sony-ericsson-psphone-big.jpg

give some feedback about this lol

WHY GOD!? WHY!? Well at least I don't have to buy one since its just an new xbox trying to be a ps3 with a built in wireless adapter.

EDIT: Lol look at the xbox's attempt at PS eye as well here

It's quite pathetic....

If you watched th E3 show today on spike. You would know that kinect is going to be way better than PS eye and do a lot more. And from now on many games will NOT be on the PS3. Companies are moving to xbox live.

Fable 3

Halo reach

Metal Gear Solid Rising

Gears Of War 3

Only on the Xbox live

Edited by gigabyte

If you watched th E3 show today on spike. You would know that kinect is going to be way better than PS eye and do a lot more. And from now on many games will NOT be on the PS3. Companies are moving to xbox live.

Fable 3

Halo reach

Metal Gear Solid Rising

Gears Of War 3

Only on the Xbox live

It is a very neat piece of technology but rather than having a waggle mote you get a motion detector. It really depends the device works and the price range. If its a $100 + majigger, I think it will be hard to swallow (if its under that price range i might get it for my xbox)

If anything the wii has the whole motion crap by the balls and everyone else is looking to follow. I think what your going to see is an influx of ported wii games, but probably not any of the good ones (since the blockbusters for wii are all owned and created by Nintendo)

hm i watched e3 today... didnt think they demonstrated that well.. and UBISOFT failed.. v.v cept for assassins creed and ghost recon.. and maybe driver

also im pretty sure that is the new xbox.. http://www.gamesradar.com/xbox360/xbox-360/news/up-close-with-the-new-360/a-2010061420844765057/g-20060321132945404017

It is a very neat piece of technology but rather than having a waggle mote you get a motion detector. It really depends the device works and the price range. If its a $100 + majigger, I think it will be hard to swallow (if its under that price range i might get it for my xbox)

If anything the wii has the whole motion crap by the balls and everyone else is looking to follow. I think what your going to see is an influx of ported wii games, but probably not any of the good ones (since the blockbusters for wii are all owned and created by Nintendo)

Its not going to be mainly for games, there will be little games that work with it. Its mainly to control your xbox 360 without a controller. You can log in, watch movies, play music, watch shows, chat and many other things just by moving your hand and talking to your xbox. Thats the main concept behind it NOT to play games. But yeah some games will work with it, mainly exercise games like jumping and running and stuff.

Oh and espn is going to be on xbox360 only now, hah ps3 noobs.

Edited by gigabyte