80sDUDE Posted September 11 Posted September 11 I studied all day, tired and f***ed up, I’m forcing my eyes open to keep them unclosed. A well-deserved beer to go with my Enemy Territory session tonight. 4 3 Quote
Vice86 Posted September 16 Posted September 16 1 hour ago, White Raven said: Dassai 45 Sake na da sake ich nicht nein Herr Bürgermeister... 1 2 Quote
BoneCrusheR Posted September 16 Posted September 16 2 hours ago, White Raven said: Dassai 45 Sake That looks like it'll hit your Bone'zz Quote
BoneCrusheR Posted September 18 Posted September 18 This is what I drink 3 before wolf then the rest while I'm playing! 1 Quote
MosesIsComingLookBusy Posted September 18 Posted September 18 (edited) I'm dirnking a light polarbear beer. Edited September 18 by MosesIsComingLookBusy 2 1 Quote
80sDUDE Posted Friday at 09:46 PM Posted Friday at 09:46 PM Me, my IPA, and my COBRA t-shirt. 1 1 Quote
BoneCrusheR Posted Friday at 10:16 PM Posted Friday at 10:16 PM 29 minutes ago, 80sDUDE said: Me, my IPA, and my COBRA t-shirt. You fool runn 🏃♂️! 1 minute ago, BoneCrusheR said: You fool runn 🏃♂️! ❤️ 1 Quote
Platinum VIP Aftermath Posted 1 hour ago Platinum VIP Posted 1 hour ago one of my top 5 beers of all time. me and pop drank a rack of these today. 1 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.