What DPI do you guys use?

Tomato

So iread some where it is best to use the max DPI setting avaiable to you from your mouse.

Obv depending on what mouse you got.

Alot of gamers either have a razer or some logitech.

Im personnal a razer person.

if you have a razer mouse with no driver make the most of it and try here:

http://www.razersupport.com/index.php?_m=downloads&_a=view&parentcategoryid=76&pcid=0&nav=0

Name of mouse should be on underside :D

any way yer so have max DPI then play with the sensitivity ingame to get "YOUR" own feel of how u like it.

Hope it may help some ppl

So iread some where it is best to use the max DPI setting avaiable to you from your mouse.

Obv depending on what mouse you got.

Alot of gamers either have a razer or some logitech.

Im personnal a razer person.

if you have a razer mouse with no driver make the most of it and try here:

http://www.razersupport.com/index.php?_m=downloads&_a=view&parentcategoryid=76&pcid=0&nav=0

Name of mouse should be on underside :D

any way yer so have max DPI then play with the sensitivity ingame to get "YOUR" own feel of how u like it.

Hope it may help some ppl

where did u read that that higher dpi is best?

In crossfire they explained that best dpi is 400 for ET (also best player mAus uses 400 dpi :D), link me ur source so i take a read!

i use: windows sens : 6

dpi : 400

et sens: 1.5

Mouse. mx518 (logitech)

where did u read that that higher dpi is best?

In crossfire they explained that best dpi is 400 for ET (also best player mAus uses 400 dpi :D), link me ur source so i take a read!

i use: windows sens : 6

dpi : 400

et sens: 1.5

Mouse. mx518 (logitech)

How do you know that mAus uses 400 dpi? You don't and none do except him. I can also say that i'm using 5000 dpi but i use 800.

How do you know that mAus uses 400 dpi? You don't and none do except him. I can also say that i'm using 5000 dpi but i use 800.

yeh i do know, he is been to 4 or 5 LANS for crossfire torunament, the community is present there , he made his cfg public along with all his pc info in a lan, there is also a website which compiles all the pros cfg but i wouldnt recommend downloading any, since sometimes some tards upload cfg with cvars to get ppl banned, but well muas cfg was posted also in crossfire forum, and with his mouse, monitor, pc info!

yeh i do know, he is been to 4 or 5 LANS for crossfire torunament, the community is present there , he made his cfg public along with all his pc info in a lan, there is also a website which compiles all the pros cfg but i wouldnt recommend downloading any, since sometimes some tards upload cfg with cvars to get ppl banned, but well muas cfg was posted also in crossfire forum, and with his mouse, monitor, pc info!

Straight from his profile on cf

CIC7 MOUSE SETTINGS:

DPI: 450 ( Razer Deathadder )

SENSITIVITY WINDOWS ( default 6 )

SENSITIVITY DRIVERS ( 9.5 )

INGAME SENS: 3

PAD: QPAD CT

NEW (04/07/2010):

DPI: 450 ( Razer Deathadder )

SENSITIVITY WINDOWS ( default 6 )

SENSITIVITY DRIVERS ( 9.5 )

INGAME SENS: 3.2

PAD: Razer Sphex

Updated config @ profile

• 2 weeks later...

Tomato has 5700 DPI so he's the winner but i'm really satisfied about the Razer Naga it's very good when i'm raiding on WoW :D

Haha, yeah. It almost seems like Logitech just threw on 100 more DPI to beat Razer. :P

• 2 years later...

Yeah I got a deathadder today and I can already confirm 400dpi feels a lot smoother in ET than 3500. Maybe if you run it in a crazy high resoluion it would be smoother. When I ran 3500 dpi it was overrrr killll and when ever I would lift my mouse and put it down there would be play in the movement, even with a low sens.