My MSI / AMD Build

WarMongrel

IMG_0158.jpg

IMG_0157.jpg

IMG_0156.jpg

Just an update...

Added 2 mor 2gb sticks of kingston hyper X ram

Added Kingston Hyper X Ram Cooler

Added Front control pannel with programable temp alarms and 4 temp probes plus 4 channel varible fan control.

And neatened up that really long rad hose with some 90s

Nice nice man looks awesome. I also made some changes to compared to 5 months ago =P. Lol my gigabyte HD 5770 came in with a "shoddy repair job" (so much for manufacturer warrenty). So i sold both of them and got an HD 5870. Also I got a Coolit Eco for $39.99 (still sucks though compared to the better air cooling alternatives. At least it is quiet). Lol "all in one" systems are just shit =P (one day when i get some more money saved up I will get a real watercooling system like yours lol).

imag0081a.jpgimag0087j.jpg

Nice nice man looks awesome. I also made some changes to compared to 5 months ago =P. Lol my gigabyte HD 5770 came in with a "shoddy repair job" (so much for manufacturer warrenty). So i sold both of them and got an HD 5870. Also I got a Coolit Eco for $39.99 (still sucks though compared to the better air cooling alternatives. At least it is quiet). Lol "all in one" systems are just shit =P (one day when i get some more money saved up I will get a real watercooling system like yours lol).

imag0081a.jpgimag0087j.jpg

Looks sweet man! and btw my cooling is an all in one also... they are said not to perform as well as custom made systems but if your not Ocing past 4ghz its prob not an issue. mine runs way cooler than the stock air cooler. my idle temps are around 19c! and full loads at and OC of around 12% never go above 30c! I also attribute this to that case having great circulation tho and i keep the computer room around 14c.