EtPub Class change by stealing uniform

Jaaa!&

I noticed when someone steals a medic's uniform even when there are slots available for the medics, they can't use there health packs to help themselves. I do hate rambo medic's, but since they are a medic, they should be able to heal themselves.

• Like 1

I noticed when someone steals a medic's uniform even when there are slots available for the medics, they can't use there health packs to help themselves. I do hate rambo medic's, but since they are a medic, they should be able to heal themselves.

Stealing is bad. Changing classes thru the bodies on the field OUTTA have some downsides. Lets put it this way..

In a real war.. sure you COULD scavenge the bodies of your teammates and make use of left over ammo, armor or devices.. but Chances are by the time YOU got to them, some have been used up already, misplaced or simply not taken with them when they were sent out.

So In the game, I think it makes sense that if u put someone's clothes on in the field.. YOU never really did become that persons class at all.. On hallowe'en if u put a ghost costume on.. does that make you ethereal and able tophase through walls?

I WISH!

but the point is.. scavenging this way should have some setbacks. If you wanted to be that class, u should've started off re-enforcement AS that class.

Healing yourself isnt really an important aspect and with the slow regeneration rate..

Now.. engineers.. taking their suit still gives you the pliers and dynos I believe.. but sometimes u dont get the garand if they've chosen it.. and must find a weapon in the field or be subject to just akimbo pistols or just the solo pistol only.

I dont think changing any aspect of the mod is required.. most of the gameplay isnt really objective based even if the maps have objectives,, ive seen whole games of Gold rush where allies had zero engineers.. It tends to be more of a Free for all.

I think the fact u cant heal yerself from swiping someone elses clothes adds some realism to the game.

There's already been too much overloading to the medic class as it is.. and thank god on Jay1 theres no adrenaline..It proves who actually has skill and who is just a junkie that cant play the game without it. Removing the medipacks may just have been a relic from the old times where adren was used and they wanted to limit the # of rambo meds out there.

Hmm, this is weird.... I switch clothes from eng to medic all the time. I've never had that problem. I even keep my flak jacket with the eng and my 8 nades while I'm a medic which is normal in my point of view. So I guess try it again because I never saw that behavior before and I do use the changing clothes to switch class A LOT to do the objectives.