BC2 Server Going Down?

Duckie

Rumors are that our BC2 server is going to be going down due to failure to pay for it. Just wondering one question... is that true or false?

Also... I'm if it is going down... we've got somebody offering to giv us all admin on their server. He is from a clan called EG.

Rumors are that our BC2 server is going to be going down due to failure to pay for it. Just wondering one question... is that true or false?

Also... I'm if it is going down... we've got somebody offering to giv us all admin on their server. He is from a clan called EG.

I did hear this aswell. Hopfully it does not go down as it is doing SO WELL!!! If we needed to cus some costs i recomened takeing a few slots off some servers to help pay for it.

Good to see other clans give us support. Il resarch EG clan.

Look at this and u will see how good the BFBC2 server is!

b_160x400_T1_F-2.png

Absolutley no truth to this what so ever! My guess is Fors is spreading this rumor but thats just a guess. but rest assured that our BC2 server is going strong and is not going anywhere any time soon.

Absolutley no truth to this what so ever! My guess is Fors is spreading this rumor but thats just a guess. but rest assured that our BC2 server is going strong and is not going anywhere any time soon.

this is your guess and mine too ;) believe me or not I don't even know the guy but i found out about him and who he is 3 days ago.. :hmm

• Administrators

I paid for the server. Dont need ppl that donate a few bucks blackmail us because we wont let their cheater buddies play on our servers. We spend thousands of dollars every year to run all server and will spend thousands more. F|A for life bitches.

• Like 6

I paid for the server. Dont need ppl that donate a few bucks blackmail us because we wont let their cheater buddies play on our servers. We spend thousands of dollars every year to run all server and will spend thousands more. F|A for life bitches.

+1000

• 2 weeks later...

I wish I could afford to drop some more on it, but I have a few " issues " I need to take care of IRL. I hope to be back more often very soon,