ESL One Cologne 2016

Kepar

Who is your pick for the final?

SK or Liquid

Im surprised that NA team finally managed to get to the major finals and NiP and NaVi went home early.

My guess is that SK is gonna win again they are playing really good and I just don't think Liquid can make it but who knows, stranger things happened this major.

• Like 2

I'm guessing its gonna be SK. liquid playing sick tho, 2-0'ing fnatic will give you a serious morale boost. So its gonna be close.

I'm guessing its gonna be SK. liquid playing sick tho, 2-0'ing fnatic will give you a serious morale boost. So its gonna be close.

Yeah, that's for sure, this will be very entertaining to watch

I think it's going to be SK, even that Liquid improved a lot, their upset against Fnatic was huge, if they keep their moral up and cold head they might have a chance to make a close game. But I still believe its going to be SK. 

Im still sad that I didnt have the chance to see the final Fnatic vs SK.. 

:'(

• Like 1

Even tho Liquid improved I think SK just deserves it more because all of their players are showing a lot of skill and thats not the case in Liquid imo, elige has definately showed he is better than some people expected but jdm for example, he sometimes doesn't realize there are parts of the site not being watched and it might be like few seconds but they are important.

• Like 1

And SK wins 2nd major in a row. Congrats to them, they played amazing. Liquid lost almost every single anti eco round, they tried but couldn't work it out.