Football (soccer) Mercato

13 FYY

Just put the transfers you know in here :)

Renato sanchez -> Bayern Munchen

Matts Hummels -> Bayern Munchen

Zlatan Ibrahimovic -> Man U

Just put the transfers you know in here :)

Renato sanchez -> Bayern Munchen

Matts Hummels -> Bayern Munchen

Zlatan Ibrahimovic -> Man U

Define "know" ... What has been speculated or what has been confirmed.. The 1st can be 10000 posts though ;)

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Pjanic --> Juventus

So I assume Pogba is gonna leave?

Juve set price on him for 160 milions, so dobutful anyone would be silly to pay that amount of money for him, specially since he isn't worth it, at least not that much, top would be 60-80 max.

Juve set price on him for 160 milions, so dobutful anyone would be silly to pay that amount of money for him, specially since he isn't worth it, at least not that much, top would be 60-80 max.

49 million pounds(!!!) have been paid for Raheem Sterling which is roughly €63,5 million. Also taking in consideration, 160 million is in his contract but if a Real Madrid, Barcelona, PSG or Bayern Munchen bid like 120 million he's probably gone.

He's still only 22 (if I'm correct) so still alot of potential and he's done well at Juventus.

Why else would they buy Pjanic?

49 million pounds(!!!) have been paid for Raheem Sterling which is roughly €63,5 million. Also taking in consideration, 160 million is in his contract but if a Real Madrid, Barcelona, PSG or Bayern Munchen bid like 120 million he's probably gone.

He's still only 22 (if I'm correct) so still alot of potential and he's done well at Juventus.

Why else would they buy Pjanic?

Raheem is overpriced and shit, whoever thinks opposite is dumb as hell, been that since day one and it's no mistery or secret that Premier clubs are overpaying for every single footballer out there, considering their TV contracts give them so much cash. They bought Pjanic to strenghten up the midfield considering he was showing great performances and has a good quality free kicks as well, just because they bought him, doesnt mean they now intend to sell Pogba.

Talks are already in session towards contract with Real over Pogba, but first he has to declare that he wants to move at Real, considering his inspiration of playing under Zidane was the biggest reason, only then can clubs negotiate around the price for him.

At side note around rumors, i have already spotted Real making an offer of 60mil pounds for Payet, but i think that's way overpriced considering hes not so young anymore, overall his quality is great, even better atm than Pogba's but the years are not on his side.

Raheem is overpriced and shit, whoever thinks opposite is dumb as hell, been that since day one and it's no mistery or secret that Premier clubs are overpaying for every single footballer out there, considering their TV contracts give them so much cash. They bought Pjanic to strenghten up the midfield considering he was showing great performances and has a good quality free kicks as well, just because they bought him, doesnt mean they now intend to sell Pogba.

Talks are already in session towards contract with Real over Pogba, but first he has to declare that he wants to move at Real, considering his inspiration of playing under Zidane was the biggest reason, only then can clubs negotiate around the price for him.

At side note around rumors, i have already spotted Real making an offer of 60mil pounds for Payet, but i think that's way overpriced considering hes not so young anymore, overall his quality is great, even better atm than Pogba's but the years are not on his side.

Payet is 29 y/o Pogba 23, looking what Pogba does at his age I think he can be a future ballon d'or winner. I hope Pogba stays at Juventus because that's the place who trusted him when he had to leave Man Utd, but I still think Pogba is gonna leave towards a big club.