Possible temp map rotation

Yorik

Had a thought tonight with Chip.  I think it would be interesting to select 2 days out of each month to do a select set of maps.  Each set of maps would last for 24 hours, and then go back to whatever map rotation is normally running.  1 day, we could do sniper maps such as: Bloc, Overgrown, Crossfire, Creek, and the like.  And the other day, we could do a few of the more chaotic maps such as: Killhouse, Wetwork, Crash, Shipment, and such.  Each set of maps would take place on the same day each month, that way players are not shocked or anything about the sudden change.  This would at least be interesting to test out to see what players think of it.  Again, just a thought, but I think it could maybe bring a small dynamic to the server.

--- =F|A= Yorik ---

Would kill the server. Nobody wants to play the same map all day long.

These ideas are tailored to a specific set of players, and with as many as we have, everyone's tastes are different. Creek is the most complained about map. 24 hours of it? Nobody will tolerate that. Same goes for bloc, wetwork, and shipment.

The only 'dynamic' that could affect the server positively are COD gamedays, where we could have mini events provided we have enough players to go along with whatever activity is favored.

That's what I get for reading at 1am with like 3 hours sleep. Holy damn lol

In that case it might work, but still, I think some of those maps would definitely be more of a hindrance than help. But you never know.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...