Max payne 3

i've been wanting this game for 5-6 years! since i finished MP2 lol

i'm not sure about the way he looks - it's not as important to me as keeping the 'noir' and graphic-novel feel of the first 2. as long as the story stays coherent, the atmosphere is still there, and there are gritty comic-strip interludes between major missions to move the story along, i'll be happy, even if max gets a beer gut.

after all the crap max went through in the first two games, it makes sense that he would let himself go a bit.. and no reason for a trenchcoat in Rio i guess =p

MP1 and 2 are some of the best FPS games ever! no multiplayer, and both games can be gone through in 6-8 hours each.. but if you haven't played them you really ought to. so many games since have been inspired by these or borrowed elements from them. MP3 has a lot to live up to as a sequel.