SCRIM PRACTICE

K, practice has ended. Fred, me, Banana (briefly), Zombie, Caboose, Thundercunt (briefly), and Tomato (sorry if I forgot anyone, I'm typing this in a hurry) all showed up, and I've gotten some good insight on how our team might be structured.

Next practice will be in around 3 hours, the initial server will be posted here, and any servers we switch to will be posted in vent. Please come onto vent at least so you can hear everyone and what's going on.

Over next week, I would like input from people who want to show up for practice what time is best for them.

For the ease of mind and schedule, choose a time between 6 - 9 pm eastern time, and on either Friday to Sunday.

You can choose multiple times if you can make them, if you could make any time within this window that would be great.

This is to see how many practices we could fit into one week with maximum participation and with minimal interference from real life, so please give input. Next practice will be announced either Wednesday or Thursday.

Bumping this slightly due to a shitload of necros that occured.

Hoping that there could be more input on good times for practice, but if there isn't, there'll probably be two practices this week, one on Friday and one on Saturday to see which day would be most convinient, or if two practices would work for everyone.

Time would probably be 8 EST, as that seemed to work well last time.

So speak up if those times wouldn't work for you, and recommend a time that would.

I want to come too but I will be like free MEAL , free kills for all ! Need to brush off some rust first :)

$5 : ALL YOU CAN EAT CHICKEN WINGS :P

lol PTRS, it doesn't matter how good you might be at the moment, just show up. It'll help you get your rust off faster if we beat it off you :P

Don't remember if you have vent or not, but you'll need it to get the server IP we'd practice on. And it's 1.7. If you're interested, you can always drop by.

lol PTRS, it doesn't matter how good you might be at the moment, just show up. It'll help you get your rust off faster if we beat it off you :P

Don't remember if you have vent or not, but you'll need it to get the server IP we'd practice on. And it's 1.7. If you're interested, you can always drop by.

Damn, gonna need a lot of settings done. Coz i m on 1.6 and not sure if there is 1.6 and 1.7 patch so u switch or something. And no i dont have vent, but i ll try to drop by, see how brutal it is :P

Damn, gonna need a lot of settings done. Coz i m on 1.6 and not sure if there is 1.6 and 1.7 patch so u switch or something. And no i dont have vent, but i ll try to drop by, see how brutal it is :P

You could always copy the 1.6 folder and then patch one of them to 1.7. It allows you to have both 1.6 and 1.7