Schoolproject Adidas sportshoes

Birdman

For the end of my first school period I've to make a project about the sportshoes of Adidas.
The main question is: Which adjustments do our product have to make to follow the developments and usage habits of the market?

I can only reach so many people who are in my close friendgroup and family.
Reaching people abroad would make such a greater impact and would give a more trustable research result.

So anyone who has ever had good or bad experience with Adidas sportshoes (sport doesn't matter) please tell me.
And anyone who has sportshoes of an other brand like Nike, Puma, Asics, can you tell me why you choose that brand and not Adidas?

It would help me alot :)

Edited by RedBaird
changed "sporthoes" spelling :) first line

if Adidas would have real sneakers again I would buy them. But all are skate or running shoes etc. So a bit a tiny shoe with a thin sole. That is what I look for too in any brand. Just not Nike... they sukk :)

and preferable black, but does not have to be. Simple, cool... non flashy shoes :P

• Like 1

I tried to use the adidas for running and mostly for casual wears, was one of my favorite brands since i was a Kid, i only stayed with casual wears, like the adidas superstar, but for sport issues i stayed with Asics Nimbus and Nike Turbulence 16, and once i wear them down, i use those for casual wears to going out.

My foot is kinda unique and adidas brand for sports is not fit for me, therefore im not using it now, and the built of the others brands mentioned were better for me. (foot print and built stong for heals stomp when u run long long distances)

i think adidas moved too far with the casual one that made the sports brand less important for different people, i do find people that are in love with their adidas running shoes, but i cant find myself using one of those since it wont fit me.

• Like 1

Shoes are completely individual.

I personally choose Asics as my running shoes over any else, and either Nike,Vans or Timberlands as casual shoes.

As for new developing to keep up with changes in the shoe markets, i'd say create a way and way more softer cushion inside the shoe so while ur running it feels like you are walking over water so to say and it won't put too much stress on certain body parts. Bad shoes do give injuries.

PS : Stick to clothes Adidas, they are better then all the other sportbrands in my opinion. ^^

• Like 1

Shoes are completely individual.

I personally choose Asics as my running shoes over any else, and either Nike,Vans or Timberlands as casual shoes.

As for new developing to keep up with changes in the shoe markets, i'd say create a way and way more softer cushion inside the shoe so while ur running it feels like you are walking over water so to say and it won't put too much stress on certain body parts. Bad shoes do give injuries.

PS : Stick to clothes Adidas, they are better then all the other sportbrands in my opinion. ^^

Altho I agree with you about the Asics running shoes.

If you'd look like 8 years ago, Adidas was the absolute number 1 football (soccer) shoe brand. Nike is kind of new on the market.

Indeed, normal shoes have kind of a hard cushion inside the shoes, that could be indeed a great addition which I've thought about myself aswell :)

Thanks for your feedback!

• Like 1