Hiya all.

Skyefire

Heya everyone.

SkyeFire here. You may have seen me on the F|A HardCore MixGame server in COD 4. I'm a frequent hardcore player, so that's likely where you'll see me all the time. I'm fairly sure I've built up reputation with some of the players, who dislike my high-scores. Bites, because I get accused of cheating.

Aaaanywhoozel. Just wanted to come over and say hello. Hoping to get recruited, because I don't switch servers too often, get addicted to one. Not to mention I'll be in the server plenty of the time when nobody else is and people would be using last stand or some other form advantageous grief.

So in the effort to prevent it, and still rack up a decent kill count, I decided to join up with the forum. Looking to get familiar with the crew, and hopefully be accepted.

=3

'kill ya later.

~Skye

Hey Skye Fire ... I just saw you and we battled "over your spot" it was nice to own you for a round or two. Any time you score well a frustrated player will claim your cheating as long as you know your not ....who cares what they say. I have played with you a few times and you dont cheat ...just good. have fun maybe ill frag u later......lol Get Funky...If you can

Hey Skye Fire ... I just saw you and we battled "over your spot" it was nice to own you for a round or two. Any time you score well a frustrated player will claim your cheating as long as you know your not ....who cares what they say. I have played with you a few times and you dont cheat ...just good. have fun maybe ill frag u later......lol Get Funky...If you can

haha, yeah. own ;)

I was the top scorer before that game even ended. xD.

oh :sorry ....lol.....see u in game B)

I didn't mean seriously...

:P

It depressed me in a way that it makes me laugh and then be mad at myself for laughing at somebody's misfortune.

xD, seriously though, that's gotta suck for the mortar guy.

Yeah, I might come back to play this friday or sunday.

hey I was on the other team one day and got owned by you... maybe next time we meet ingame, on second though next time I see you... I KILL YOU!!!!

anyways have a good one

Koh, the sniperz elitz