Football (soccer) shirts

Birdman

Anyone can help me?

I'm looking for football shirts (with player names).

I wanna get several football shirts of for example, Juventus (Pogba), Dortmund (Hummels), PSG (Verratti/Pastore).

Anyone knows where I could try to get these apart from driving to the club their stadium of course :P

I'm from NL and can only pay with IDeal.

Whenever i bought something from Real, u simply go to their offical site that they have and normally u can order it there, basically u get nearly everything there and obviously all is original if u are buying from their own site/store.

Just google for each specific club u intend to buy and u will normally always find it, tho, the prices are quite high as it is original afterall, other than that, if u want something that's just a shirt with a name on it, use ebay.

• Like 1

Thanks all for replying, I've been looking at their official sites, Dortmund, PSG and Juventus.

When I go to the sites, I can find two home shirts for 15/16.

One is PSG Home shirt 15/16, €85,-

Second one is PSG Authentic Home shirt 15/16, €120,-

What is the difference between these 2 shirts?

http://www.boutiquepsg.fr/en/category/football-kits

The authentic one is narrower, more elastic (so you can do sport with it) and feels different. The Teambadge is more like a sticker, and not embroidered. They are worn by the players..  these are the only differents I know.

• Like 1

The authentic one is narrower, more elastic (so you can do sport with it) and feels different. The Teambadge is more like a sticker, and not embroidered. They are worn by the players..  these are the only differents I know.

€120,- is indeed narrower, so it fits your body better I guess?

€85,- should have an embroidered team-logo/badge aswell right?

Also I'm not planning on wearing the shirts I think, I think imma put them on the walls in my room.... not sure yet tho

Yes, it fits better to your body.

And if your planning to put them on the walls choose the normal ones. It's cheaper and on the first sight you wont see any difference.

• Like 1