A glance in my personal life

VanDuyvesteijn

Hi all!

Today I picked up a giant box from the post office (while I only ordered a pan and a broom). I could not bring it home by bike so I had to walk 30 mins with this giant box...

When I opened it at home and look what was left when I removed all the air pillows! Bizar right xD

post-16257-0-14300600-1438977537_thumb.jpg

• Like 4

Hahah typical store pumping up so it gets bigger and u pay more at the end :D

Back at past when i went to pick up stuffs from post office and if i was by foot/bike, i always unwraped the package already there and then just stuffed everything in my bag and it took 10x less space. They always put the air bubbles or the paper and all of that bollocks to "secure" it properly.

• Like 1

Hi all!

Today I picked up a giant box from the post office (while I only ordered a pan and a broom). I could not bring it home by bike so I had to walk 30 mins with this giant box...

When I opened it at home and look what was left when I removed all the air pillows! Bizar right xD

Lool so funny, i can imagine you walking with that box and thinking hmmm what they sent to me :) lol

• Like 1