YOYO abusing his power

Diablo

this kid YOYO

kicked me out of the game for 2 minutes because he cant take a joke,aside from of what he told me so far with his baseless accusation about my gender when he cant respond he kick or ban people

this is not the first time he does this to me and he has this wiered problem with me

i am just to say i dont give a freaking shit about who this kid is and his name is ruining the FA integrity

f*** you YOYO

Edited by Diablo

you fail horribly.

you went through the trouble of posting because you cant take being kicked for 2 minutes??

i think you need to calm down.

I can see why you were kicked if this is your attitude, no wonder he has "a wierd problem" with you.

good day

you fail horribly.

you went through the trouble of posting because you cant take being kicked for 2 minutes??

i think you need to calm down.

I can see why you were kicked if this is your attitude, no wonder he has "a wierd problem" with you.

good day

you dont know shit so its better for you to shut the f*** up

stop sucking his **** it may chock you up

Edited by Diablo

you dont know shit so its better for you to shut the f*** up

stop sucking his **** it may chock you up

Looks like someone needs to chill, if this is how you act in game you should be banned, not just kicked. No one likes to listen to a player Bitching

Bitching too much.. u know what i mean every admins needs to mute him = 3 days ban. Reason: b*** less and enjoy the game.

Looks like someone needs to chill, if this is how you act in game you should be banned, not just kicked. No one like to listen to a player b1tch.

no i wasn't acting like this and i am a very nice person, but this fagot YOYO pass the the red line

i am sick of his bull shits on the net and in the game

and i hate people who doesn't know anything about the situation and come here an type YOU failed horribly!

Tired of attention grabbing ass hats like you .. passing negative comments and accusing team sux coz I am in that team? How about you moron just play your game with your mouth shut and don't call for my attention?

and stop using abusive words in forums.. take it as warning .

Tired of attention grabbing ass hats like you .. passing negative comments and accusing team sux coz I am in that team? How about you moron just play your game with your mouth shut?

how come whatever you tell me is a joke and when i say something back to you is ranting and bitching?

you are ABUSING your powers and you known it very well that is not the first time you have done this to me and others

to start with you accused my gender from the first day i applied in this forum, i am playing on FA more than a year and i had never ever had any problem with anybody, and all of sudden an ass hole like you walk in and leave Bull shit comments on my application

then i let it go, and you start with me in the game, you kicked me so many times, once you banned me for 3 days. why ?

i think you are the one who need to be demoted here not me being warned about my attitude cause my respond is just and valid and you knwo it better

on top of that you are a very rude and spoiled kid, go get a life loser.

f*** you and f*** your warning, i dont get shit from people like you piece of shit YOYO

Edited by Diablo

• Administrators

I dont give a fuken shit who you are either ban this turd of all servers, dont need morons like this. Let him go hate somewhere else.

I dont give a fuken shit who you are either ban this turd of all servers, dont need morons like this. Let him go hate somewhere else.

you are all bunch of kids who suck each other ****

loserssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

and for the record you are the turd mother f***er not me

you could have approach this problem logically like any adult could do but it seems here is full of kids who suck each others

and on top of that i am on proxy i COULD NEVER EVER GET BANNED

you are all bunch of kids who suck each other ****

loserssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

and for the record you are the turd mother f***er not me

you could have approach this problem logically like any adult could do but it seems here is full of kids who suck each others

and on top of that i am on proxy i COULD NEVER EVER GET BANNED

SHUT THE f*** UP b***! YOU COME HERE TALKING SHIT GET LOST

Lol I love when kids get mad , like world is going to end.. lol let me get some popcorns , can't stop laughing .

Lol I love when kids get mad , like world is going to end.. lol let me get some popcorns , can't stop laughing .

i have a better idea for you

go in front of mirror and drop your pants and laugh at it

and i am not mad at all

i am stating the facts here about how stupid piece of shit you are

this is what happens when curry eater becomes MOds lol

Edited by Diablo