Basic Question

Ok so obviously I have a general question concerning the servers I play most.  I will start with Jaymod, so when I fist encountered your Jaymod server I had no problem throwing knives with 'alternate fire' like in Silent, however now it doesn't seem to want to work...  How do I bind keys in Jaymod, Silent, Hardcore, NOQ?  Forgive my ignorance with this again I had stopped playing for years.  If someone could enlighten me on this subject matter that'd be great... So as I can bind a few things...

you can use the "bind" keyword.

for example

bind MOUSE1 "+attack"

this obviously let's you shoot with mouse1.

You can check out all the possible cvars here

Of course you can also do more advanced binds such as

bind h "vsay bye ^7Good bye guys!"

Which results into a sound saying good bye or bye or similar and showing a text to all in white saying "Good bye guys!"

/JoNny

• Like 1

Well I figured out what was happening on Jaymod specifically however and again I'd love to know how to bind keys, for a few other things.

To add on to what JoNny mentioned, you could also look at existing topics made by others with regards to binds and scripting such as bind key for chat: http://fearless-assassins.com/topic/73329-bind-key-for-chat/

You could also post a request in the section (ET Scripts & Configs) in which you had posted this topic and I am sure many would offer their help to you whenever they can. If you have an idea and not sure if it could be implemented in binds and scripts you can just post a topic and we will do our best to help you. The best is to be specific and give examples when posting a request so that others can have a better understanding of what you are looking for. Thank you. :)