Laptop for college

Birdman

true , i forgot about Dell...Very stable!  ..but specification gives a lot to think sometimes.  I love Dells!...but Acers are also good...cheap and you have guaranty when you buy a new one, so i dont see the problem, 2 years is way enough! you can always change it. :)

A question. Do You have IPhone or Samsung phone? :)

I got an iPhone 6, also I went to a local store where you can buy pc's and laptops etc. the guy there (who is an old football teammate) told me that Acer is good, but has alot of instable things also Lenovo is quiet good but I decided to go with the Dell

i would say acer i have been using it for 5yrs and is going still great or else u can go for HP if u only want to use for college work no games.......

• Like 1

if i had the money, one of the devices i would get would be the Surface Pro 3, ive seen people on my campus have and holy sht its so convenient, only thing thats not good about it is the screen size but if you got like an extra monitor at home your set, with the i7 you could probably even play pretty decent games on it.

• Like 1