BC2 suggestions

WarMongrel

I have spoken to some players how have played our server. And looked at some chat logs as well. We are getting slammed by players because of server spam. The re occuring messages that pop up in the middle of the screen... over and over. It is my opinion that we should do away with this. I feel it may be hurting our servers apeal. We could have those messages show it the normal chat field. I have seen this on other servers and is far less annoying to players... Your thoughts?

• Administrators

Just curious.. does any of our member play on it? I have seen sometimes 4-5 of our members playing on different servers... if you all will not play on our server then i see no point in keeping server ..

If you will play others will come. But anh everyone wants popular server to play on from start..well oh well...

We do go into the server, it's just that it never seems to get populated by the matchmaking or anything. Just the other day there were 10 of us or something on it, but no other players end up joining.

• Administrators

We do go into the server, it's just that it never seems to get populated by the matchmaking or anything. Just the other day there were 10 of us or something on it, but no other players end up joining.

I guess match making needs min 4-5 player for few hours.. what u think?

• Administrators

I'm guessing so. It might only need one person, but I wouldn't know how to figure that out since we can't camp the server.

is R10 version having fix for it? last time i had checked it didn't. I guess only option out is to get few regulars. What you think?

I don't think it will have a fix for it. It would be good to have a few regulars. We do have lots of people who play the game, which is how we got 10 people on the other day, it just seems that rarely we have that many people on at once.

I still feel that we need to figure out how to fix the problem with our server showing up as not having punkbuster. We are getting filtered out of teh server list by anyone who wants to play on a server with punkbuster. Which is probably most players. I have tried and tried to figure this out but have failed. Dare you know more about PB than anyone i know .. any ideas?

Also i dont know how to remove the spam messages in the server.. is that in PB as well. I am willing to put in time admining the server but i am noob and there are many things i dont know so i need a lil help on this stuff.