Assassin's Creed

Aniky

Blah,you should do as i did,install the pirated version,this one is just way too troublesome :P

What's the diff between it, is that somehow cracked or what? If u have a link, can u post it here, so i can try it out, as the one i tested back before i bought it, resulted in same problem as this one.

I have played all of them up to unity, I was waiting to see how unity would be before I bought it. Than it tanked and people hated it. I never did buy it. I haven't tried rouge either. I heard that is pretty good, so I might give that a go. They kinda go boring after the ezio series finished. I like some of the game mechanics of black flag, but the story was worthless imo. Same with 3, just never got into them as much.

I've played 1,2,3 Brotherhood & Black Flag.

I personally enjoyed AC game series a lot. Although i never got that exited about those Ship fighting parts in Black Flag so i never actually finished the game. :mellow:

Now that you reminded me of AC, i might just try and finish Black Flag also. B) 

I am playing Black Flag currently and am half way through the story. Initially even I didnt like the ship fighting parts but later as I got a hold of it, i started enjoying it.. Then for sometime I did nothing but ship battles and stuff and only now have gotten back to the main story..