Game Copys

southog

I got aquestion ? I hear the ther is a way to copy ur xbox 360 games and play they and ur console with out of have to moden ur xbox the any of u know if this is true and how the u do it, and wish programs u use :hmm:hmm:hmm:hmm:hmm

Right, I'll try to translate that:

I hear that there is a way to copy your 360 games and play them and your console without having to ??? your xbox, do any of you know if this is true and how to do it?

Not sure what you mean by moden your xbox, but if you can clarify maybe I can help... also, is this legal? Dunno about F|A's policy regarding copying/pirating games, but the rules page doesn't mention it.

• Administrators

Yes its possible, basically its a different firmware for the drive, now depending on which xbox 360 u got and which drive it has, xbox cracks down on it hard. I dont recommend doing it since if you are caught they will ban you from xbox live. I will not tell you how to do it, but my xbox was modded almost 2 years ago and its still works on xbox live, but now i regret buying the xbox and ps3 since i never play them, most of the time they are at my sister house anyways, but my kids love the wii so thats gets used a lot, i had the wii modded right when it came out and i had to flash the wiikey couple of times but all my games work fine, also got most of the old games working for free as well on the wii.

Yes its possible, basically its a different firmware for the drive, now depending on which xbox 360 u got and which drive it has, xbox cracks down on it hard. I dont recommend doing it since if you are caught they will ban you from xbox live. I will not tell you how to do it, but my xbox was modded almost 2 years ago and its still works on xbox live, but now i regret buying the xbox and ps3 since i never play them, most of the time they are at my sister house anyways, but my kids love the wii so thats gets used a lot, i had the wii modded right when it came out and i had to flash the wiikey couple of times but all my games work fine, also got most of the old games working for free as well on the wii.

thanx and I dont plain to modd my xbox I still got the warranty ,I ask above the play copys from the games u own becouse I hear ther was a way to copy they and they play like a regular game the only thing u can't play online with they, and is legal to copy they aslong u own they for ur personal use