Jailbreak iPhone

Kronos

*Bump* --> Really would like an answer tbh :P

http://www.redmondpie.com/sn0wbreeze-3.1.3-jailbreak-iphone-3g-3gs-3.1.3/

One thing which is to be noted here is that it will work with iPhone 3GS only if it has the older bootrom (non-MC model). iPhone 3GS users who have upgraded to the stock 3.1.3 are still out of luck.

I don't know if that still applies, the article is from february.

I did jailbreak one time, and I accidentally drop into water.

and It cost me like $500.00 to fix. Normally, it doesn't cost that much but I got jailbreak on my iphone that's why it was so expansive.

I don't know what I was thinking, of course it have a lot of application and cool background but do u really want to jailbreak and cost u $500.00 to fix?

I don't think so...... :angry:

*Bump* --> Really would like an answer tbh :P

quote from Redmond pie: iPhone 3GS users who have upgraded to the stock 3.1.3 are still out of luck.

so sorry no. but as far is i checked new features on os 4 it pretty much looked like they have taken everything from what people loved in jailbreaking. I wonder how much are they gonna charge us for the new os? When i upgraded my iTouch 2g to 3.0 it claimed they have improved the life of battery but it seemed to drain it even faster. I will be really surprised if the new os will make it good...

EDIT:lol didn't seem the 2nd page :D

Edited by SkaM

my neighbor Jailbroke his !phone. I've now started to try to bang his girlfriend cuz hes an !phone junkie, I think he sleeps with it.

The last time I talked to this turnip, his Facebook read "my !phone is now an !touch", think he fuxed something up.

Put the phone down son.

Alritee thanks for the responses. Just a few more Qs.

Don't really know how this works. When they release os 4 will you just upgrade your iphone or would you have to buy the different phone. Like if you have a 3gs can you just upgrade it, and do they charge you for that?

If I buy an iphone does it come installed with the latest software, 3.1.3?

And are people working on a jailbreak for 3.1.3 or are they not bothering? Just wondering if at some point it will be jailbreakable or just as is forever.

Alritee thanks for the responses. Just a few more Qs.

Don't really know how this works. When they release os 4 will you just upgrade your iphone or would you have to buy the different phone. Like if you have a 3gs can you just upgrade it, and do they charge you for that?

If I buy an iphone does it come installed with the latest software, 3.1.3?

And are people working on a jailbreak for 3.1.3 or are they not bothering? Just wondering if at some point it will be jailbreakable or just as is forever.

Upgrade.

More or less, yes.

Yes, they are, though probably not that hard anymore since the OS 4 beta has been out for a few days now.