cod4 scrim possibility

fred

Well maybe I should clear some things up for myself before I pursue this any farther. When we do get around to actually competing, is there a ladder for each game type? Like a SnD ladder, TDM ladder, etc... I noticed most people play SnD on the pro-mod, so I'll assume it will most likely heavily involve SnD.

If thats the case then I must bow out of this now. I really dont like SnD, never have, most likely never will. So if someone could let me know so I dont waste mine/your time, I would appreciate it :)

Yeah, it's SnD. I never liked it either, but it is a lot of fun when playing with clanmates. I think you should at least come to the scrim practices Ender, because they are a lot of fun.

Not many people like SnD, so I can understand that you wouldn't want to play in it, but like Tomato said, it is a lot more fun when you play with clanmates. Shit surprises you, and the communication that takes place makes it more entertaining.

• 2 months later...

Is there anything against knowing where and when the scrimming is happening and just joining in? or do you have to say that your coming to the scrim or be picked to go? I mean getting to the scrim obviously means your in or affiliated with the clan, so is their specific process for regular players getting in?